- Did you have fun?
Yes - I had a lot of fun. I learned several new things. - Did you find tools that you could use at work?
Yes - there are several things that I think could have useful applications in the library. - Did you find tools that you could use personally?
Yep - some things i've already adopted - others I think I might adopt in the future. - Did you enjoy working with your buddy?
I didn't really have a buddy. I was pretty much on my own b/c I didn't keep up with the weekly schedule. - Are you ready for another Learning 2.0 experince?
Definitely! - How could we have made this experience better?
I liked it and really don't have any complaints. Several of the things I already knew about, but I learned new things as well. I liked that I was able to do it at my own pace b/c my schedule can be crazy.
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Thing 23
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment