Okay - i'm getting ready to move and go to TALL Texans - so as of tomorrow i'll be out for almost 2.5 weeks. I figure i've got some time this afternoon, so i'll try to finish up all of the Things. Thing 17 was easy. I've explored the various wikis and have used wikis at a previous institution. I had a love/hate relationship with my wiki - but have come around to them. My biggest issue with them i think was that i didn't have any training on how to use it and the text editor wasn't very good. i didn't know the wiki code that well and found it frustrating that i couldn't just cut and past MSWord docs. In retrospect I see that the benefits outweigh the negatives.
Oh and the task of typing in a noun and wikipedia being in the first 6 hits on Google - amazing! Has anyone ever beat it? I typed in some weired words and there wikipedia was in the first 6 every time.
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment