Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Things 5 AND 6

My confidence level is being boosted big time. Somehow I don't think the rest will be quite this easy. In any case, i didn't need to create a bloglines account b/c I created one a few years back. I didn't use it though. I found that I had a hard time remembering, finding the time, etc. to actually go to that account. Later - probably in the past year - I explored the RSS feeds capability in my yahoo! acct. That made much more sense to me b/c I'm ALWAYS logged into my Yahoo acct. I still have to remember to click on that section to read the new feeds (which I'm not always the most on top of), but it pulls it all into one place which I'm already in - so it's much more efficient and better for me. I've just added a couple new feeds, but when I get back to the office and have access to the N:drive - I'll check out this OPML file. I'm hoping it's pretty self-explanatory b/c I want to get the updates from my fellow Catch 23ers! Now - onward!

No comments: